HomeLibraryFact SheetsDisplay

Contact Directory

Address Changes -- Air Force retired members and Survivor Benefit Plan annuitants should call the Defense Finance and Accounting Service at (800) 321-1080 to change their correspondence address. The commercial number is (216) 522-5534. The fax number is (800) 469-6559 for retirees and (800) 982-8459 for annuitants. The address is: DFAS, US Military Retirement Pay, PO Box 7130, London KY 40742-7130 for retired members, and DFAS, US Military Annuitant Pay, PO Box 7131, London KY 40742-7131 for annuitants. ONLY non-SBP annuitants may change their address by writing to HQ AFPC/DPSIAR, 550 C Street West Ste 8, Randolph AFB TX 78150-4713. For more information, click here.  

Air Force Retiree Services Section - Manages the retiree activities program and supports the Air Force Retiree Council; advises the Air Force retirement community. Write: HQ AFPC/DPSIAR, 550 C Street West Ste 8, Randolph AFB TX 78150-4713. Phone: (800) 531-7502 or (210) 565-4663/2126. E-mail: afpc.retiree@randolph.af.mil.

Air Force Aid Society -- Contact the Airman and Family Readiness Flight on any Air Force base, or go to the society's Web site at www.afas.org/. Phone: (800) 769-8951.

Air Force Enlisted Village -- The Air Force Enlisted Village was founded in 1967 to provide a safe, secure and dignified place for indigent surviving spouses of retired Air Force personnel. The village's primary goal and focus is to "provide a home" and financial assistance to these spouses. Write: Air Force Enlisted Village, 92 Sunset Lane, Shalimar, FL 32579-1000. Phone: (850) 651-3766 or toll free (800) 258-1413. E-mail: afef@afev.us. Web: www.afenlistedwidows.org.

Air Force Village Foundation -- A retirement community for retired and honorably separated officers and their spouses, surviving spouses and elderly family members. Write: Air Force Villages, 5100 John D. Ryan Blvd., San Antonio, TX 78245. Phone: (210) 677-8989 or toll free (800) 762-1122. E-mail: info@airforcevillages.com. Web: www.airforcevillages.com.

Air Force Wounded Warrior Program - Call 800-581-9437, or send e-mail to afwounded.warrior@randolph.af.mil.  Visit the Web site at www.woundedwarrior.af.mil/.

Arlington National Cemetery - For general information, location of gravesites, and visitor information call (703) 607-8000. Contact the Interment Services Branch at (703) 607-8585 regarding funeral arrangements and eligibility requirements. Please note that the Arlington National Cemetery staff does not make prearrangements. Write: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA 22211. Web: www.arlingtoncemetery.org

Armed Forces Recreation Centers:

Dragon Hill, Seoul - Phone: 011-82-2-790-0016. E-mail for reservations: reservations@dhl.korea.army.mil. Fax: 011-82-2-790-1576. Web: www.dragonhilllodge.com.
New Sanno Hotel, Tokyo - Web: www.thenewsanno.com. Phone: 011-81-3-3440-7871. E-mail for reservations: room_rsv@thenewsanno.com.  Hale Koa Hotel, Hawaii - Write: Hale Koa Hotel, 2055 Kalia Road, Honolulu, HI 96815-1998. For room reservations call (800) 367-6027 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Hawaiian time daily except Sundays and federal holidays. Web: halekoa.com.
Shades of Green Resort in Orlando, Fla. - Write: Shades of Green, 1950 W. Magnolia Palm Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Fl 32830. Phone: (407) 824-3400; for reservations (888) 593-2242, or fax (407) 824-3665. E-mail: sales@shadesofgreen.org. Web: www.shadesofgreen.org.
Edelweiss Lodge and Resort, Germany - Write: Edelweiss Lodge and Resort, Attn: Vacation Planning Center, Unit 24501, APO AE 09053. E-mail: vacation@edelweisslodgeandresort.com. For reservation information call 011-49-8821-9440, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CET. Web: www.edelweisslodgeandresort.com.
Cape Henry Inn and Beach Club, Fort Story, Va. - Write to The Cape Henry Inn and Beach Club, 1116 Kwajalein Road, Ft. Story, VA 23459-5034. The Web address is www.capehenryinn.com. Phone 757-422-8818 or fax 757-422-6397.

Armed Forces Retirement Home-Washington Campus - Write: Armed Forces Retirement Home, 3700 N. Capitol St. NW, Washington, DC 20011-8400. Phone: (800) 422-9988 or fax (202)730-3492. E-mail: publicaffairs@afrh.gov and specify the "DC" in the subject line. Web: www.afrh.gov.

Armed Forces Retirement Home-Gulfport Campus -- Severely damaged by Hurricane Katrina, the Gulfport campus was demolish in 2007. A new campus should be completed in 2010. Write: AFRH-Gulfport, P.O. Box 1120, Gulfport, MS 39502. Phone: (228) 604-2205. E-mail: publicaffairs@afrh.gov and specify the "Gulfport" in the subject line. Web: www.afrh.gov

Armed Forces Vacation Club -- The Armed Forces Vacation Club is a space-available program offering Department of Defense-affiliated people affordable condominium vacations at more than 3,500 resorts worldwide. For more information, visit www.afvclub.com/default.asp.

Awards and Decorations Listing -- Click here.

Awards and Decorations Requests -- Retired Airmen requesting initial issuance or replacement of military service medals, decorations and awards should click here for instructions.

DEERS Telephone Center - Phone: (800) 334-4162 (Calif.); (800) 527-5602 (Alaska and Hawaii); or (800) 538-9552 (all other states).  Visit DEERS online at https://www.dmdc.osd.mil/appj/bwe/indexAction.do

Identification Cards - Call (800) 525-0102 for location of the nearest issuing facility, or visit the site locator at www.dmdc.osd.mil/rsl/owa/home.

The General and Mrs. Curtis E. LeMay Foundation -- A national organization which provides financial assistance to widows of all retired Air Force personnel. It offers financial help to indigent widows needing assistance -- wherever they are residing -- for as long as necessary, even for a lifetime. Write: The General and Mrs. Curtis E. LeMay Foundation, 17050 Arnold Dr., Riverside CA 92508. Phone: (800) 729-2999. E-mail: info@afvw.com. Web: www.lemay-foundation.org.

Locating Air Force Retirees or Active-duty Airmen - The Air Force World Wide Locator handles official and unofficial requests to locate active-duty and retired Airmen. Official requests are defined as requests received from any government agency and the Department of Defense. All other requests are considered unofficial in nature. The locator only has location information on individuals who are currently receiving compensation from the Air Force (active duty, Guard, reserve, retired, and civil service personnel). If an individual separated without retiring, no information is available. Write: HQ AFPC/DPDXIDL, 550 C St West Ste 50 Randolph AFB, TX 78150-4752. Web: http://www.afpc.randolph.af.mil/library/airforcelocator.asp.

Lodging Reservations - Air Force, (888) 235-6343 (AF-LODGE) -- after prompt, dial first three digits of base name - or visit http://dodlodging.net/; Army, (800) 462-7691 (GO-ARMY-1) or visit www.armymwr.com/portal/travel/lodging/; Navy, (800) 628-9466 (NAVY INN) or visit www.navy-lodge.com; Marine Corps, visit www.usmc-mccs.org/lodging/index.cfm?sid=rf.

Medicare - Phone: (800) 633-4227. Web: www.medicare.gov.

Pay - Call the Defense Finance and Accounting Service-Cleveland Center toll free at (800) 321-1080; commercial (216) 522-5534; fax (800) 469-6559. Survivor Benefit Plan annuitants may use the same voice toll-free number, but the fax is (800) 982-8459.  Web:  http://www.dfas.mil/.

Records Requests -- Personnel records are available by calling the Air Force Contact Center at (800) 616-3775 for veterans who retired after Oct. 1, 2004. Veterans who retired before Oct. 1, 2004, should contact the National Personnel Records Center at www.archives.gov/veterans/.

Report a Retiree's Death - Phone: (877) 353-6807. Overseas callers should contact the nearest U.S. Embassy.

Social Security - Phone: (800) 772-1213 or commercial (410) 965- 8019. Write: Social Security Administration, Office of Public Inquiries, Windsor Park Building, 6401 Security Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21235. Web: www.ssa.gov.

Survivor Benefit Plan - Call or visit the military personnel flight at the nearest Air Force installation.

Tricare - The Web site is www.tricare.mil. Choose from one of three regional numbers: West, (888) 874-9378; North, (877) 874-2273; South, (800) 444-5445; overseas, (888) 777-8343. If you are a Tricare for Life member, you can call (866) 773-0404. Call the Tricare Information Center at (877) 363-6337. For Tricare Retiree Delta Dental Plan inquiries call (888) 838-8737 or visit www.ddpdelta.org

Tricare Mail-Order Pharmacy Program - Express Scripts, Inc.  In United States, call toll free (866) 363-8667; or overseas, call (866) 275-4732.  Visit the Web site at www.express-scripts.com/TRICARE.

VA matters - For benefit inquiries call (800) 827-1000; life insurance (800) 669-8477; status of headstones and markers, (800) 697-6947; special issues such as Gulf War/radiation/Agent Orange/Project Shad call (800) 749-8387; and GI Bill and education matters call (888) 442-4551. Web: www.va.gov.